Relocation!!

     So, for a while, I've been considering moving over to WordPress because it seems to be easier to use, and no offense, but Blogger's HTML setting are not exactly perfect! I finally did that yesterday and in the process changed the name of the blog, also something I've been considering for a while. So, from now on I'll be posting at strugglingbookaddict.wordpress.com. The new name is Struggling Book Addict, which I feel accurately represents me as a person. I feel that this is a really important step for me, and will allow me to separate who I was as a 10 year old and who I am now. However, I don't want to completely erase my past, and for this reason I figured out how to transfer all my old posts over to the new blog using this tutorial! Now that I have this new blog, please go leave a follow, and I'd be delighted if you would comment on my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment