Superfudge


Do you remember your first encounter with Fudge?? Check out what Eagle Eye had to say this week!
 
The book Superfudge is really funny.  This is probably my favorite of all the books I’ve read in this series so far.  In this story, Peter’s family moves to a new house.  Fudge continues to be a little naughty, but not as bad as he was in the first story.  There are so many funny parts I would like to tell about, but I won’t tell about all of them because I don’t want to ruin it for you if you read it.  I really want to tell about when Peter comes home from a school party and he had drank a lot of cups of island punch.  He comes home and has to use the bathroom really really bad but Fudge is on the toilet.  Peter has to go so bad that he thinks about going to the bathroom in the plant.  He starts to unbuckle his belt but then Fudge gets done and he races in there.  It is so funny! Here’s the next funny part.  Fudge gets a bird and it talks.  What the bird says is really, really funny—but I’ll let you read the book to find out what it is.  

Thank you Eagle Eye for your contribution to Book-Attic's Read2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment