My Top 10 Dream Bookshelves!


     There are so many awesome bookshelves in the world! I've made a list of my favorite bookshelves, found from Pinterest and Buzzfeed. Enjoy!



1. This wonderful shelf. And it's color coded!










2. Hidden room, I hope it leads to Narnia! 













3. Music AND Books! No way!













4. Another one! My new hobby and my old love!













5.  It's an attic filled with books! It's a Book-Attic!













6. The U.S.A. can be filled with books set in that state!
















7.The book level, you can even put lights in it! (I think)













8. A book tree, that branches out every way, how cool!













9. It reminds me of the Yin-Yang symbol. Fill one side with white, and one with black!













10. My shelves! They float, and have a Nimbus 2000 beside them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment