My poems



I wrote three poems this week for school. Here they are:

The Elephant

Elephants, Elephants
incredibly smart elaphants
one has learned to talk 
Koshik Koshik
he has learned to talk
defying the laws of nature
an extraordinary creature
Koshik has learned to talk

The Dog

Once the old dog would run and play
but now he just sits there.
Once the dog would never lay
but now he just sits there.
Once the dog would play in the sun
but now he just sits there.
Once the dog was a playful pup
but now he just sits there.


Winter

the white snow is falling
bunnies hopping around
in the stillness of the land
nothing makes a sound
i find some delicous nuts
i crack them open and poof they are gone
the chill threatens to freeze me
I'm cold beneath my coat
the smells of fall are fading
those of spring yet to come
but for now i will enjoy myself all winter long

No comments:

Post a Comment